Mediterranean Potato Foam
Ingredients for a 1 Pint Dispenser:
300 g (10.5 oz) potatoes
2 sprigs of rosemary
1 cup whole milk
¼ cup heavy cream
1–2 tbsp. olive oil
1–2 garlic cloves
½ tsp. lemon zest
salt, pepper, nutmeg
1. Boil the peeled and cubed potatoes in salted water with a sprig of rosemary for approx. 10 minutes, drain and leave to stand briefly.
2. Heat the milk with the garlic and a sprig of rosemary and add the cream.
3. Mash the warm potatoes into the hot liquid with a potato ricer (do not puree with a mixer) and stir with a whisk.
4. Season the puree to taste with salt, pepper, nutmeg, and lemon zest. Leave to stand for 2–3 minutes at a low heat. The mixture should have a liquid consistency.
5. Pass the mixture through theiSi Funnel & Sieve directly into the 1 pint dispenser.
6. Screw on one N20 Cream Charger and shake vigorously.
7. Keep the dispenser warm sitting in warm water. Shake vigorously before serving.